- Aluminum heat sink, Shell protection, electrophoretic treatment process for enhanced protection and excellent corrosion and rust resistance
- Bracket and stainless steel screw fittings, angle adjustable
- Optical grade PC material lens
- Philips 5050 LEDs
- Complete luminaire output 150lm/w to 170lm/w
- 500w, 1000w as standards
- Other power can customerized according to project
- CE,RoHS,ErP Certificates
- Applications:A perfect illumination system for football stadiums, arenas, train stations, harbors, and industrial plants – but also for works of art and buildings. Led stadium floodlights provide an especially high light intensity and power.
- Driver Option:Sosen, Inventronics, Meanwell or Specified brand (Note: Meanwell driver as standards)
- Material:Aluminum, LED Chip, Len , Toughened Glass, Screw
Manufacturer of Angle Adjustable 150lm/w To 170lm/w LED Stadium Light for sports applications. Available in 500 and 1000 W power. Features include non-dimmable, sturdy aluminum design and ultra-slim. Suitable for sporting fields, parking lots, construction areas, school yards, bridges, dark backyards, billboards and gardens. UL listed. 5 years warranty is available.
|Watts||500w||1000w / 1200w|
|Luminous||Philips 5050||Philips 5050|
|LED Qty||240pcs Philips 5050||480pcs Philips 5050|
|Kelvin||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|CRI||80Ra, 75Ra, 70Ra (Note: normal are 75Ra)||80Ra, 75Ra, 70Ra (Note: normal are 75Ra)|
|Surge Protection||>4KV; >6KV; >10KV||>4KV; >6KV; >10KV|
|Temperature Range||-30°C + 55°C||-30°C + 55°C|
|Insulation Class||Class I; Class II||Class I; Class II|
|Certificate||ENEC, CB, SAA, CE Standards||ENEC, CB, SAA, CE Standards|
|Warranty||5 years warranty||5 years warranty|
|Package Qty||1 PCS||1 PCS|
|Inner Box Size(mm)||710*520*260mm||880*690*280mm|
- Product working voltage is AC100~277V,50/60Hz，Please do not exceed the working voltage range.
- The lamp cannot be used in violation of any fire regulations.
- Input product line, brown is “L”, blue is “N”, yellow-green is GND.
- Be sure wiring is closed and prevent leakage when installing.
- Be sure to disconnect power before installing, don’t construction with electricity.